Saturday, July 18, 2009

AdWords Hook - Part 2

After my recent post on Google's intent on gaining new customers by offering thousands of euros in online advertising through their adwords programme, I was surprised to receive this week, yet another letter through the post offering me another incredible 50 Euros coupon (it came as an AdSense user, so maybe that's why it was 50% less than last time?!)

Adwords Hook 2 - Barcelonaseo blog

Considering Google has a 95% market share in Spain according to comscore, it just makes you wonder how much google are making in online ads, and clicks from people who don't know how to set up an AdWords account properly. I have encountered a high proportion of customers who have dabbled in AdWords or other PPC platforms, and have cringed when I've seen their accounts - exactly the same as what I was doing when I started.

I can offer AdWords and Pay Per Click management in Barcelona as well as thorough training to help with any campaigns you might have running or want to start - and if it's soon, I have 150 euros worth of credit to offer you for free ;o) I also offer excellent website optimisation in Barcelona to improve your positioning in google and other search engine's rankings. Please feel free to contact me for more details.

No comments: